Sunday, December 18, 2011

Outfit Post




Leather Jacket - Target, Chunky knit & denim button up - Second hand, Maxi skirt - H&M, Boots - DSW,  Sunglasses -  Ray Ban

Today we celebrated an early birthday for my brother who is about to turn 21 on December 20th. He got a Nikon Coolpix p500. Lucky boy! We messed around a bit in the yard with it resulting in these photos. The last photo we were trying to get a silly black metal head banging pic. Turned out pretty funny! 

This evening the boyfriend, roommate and I went and picked out a Christmas tree and decorated it. It's my first real tree as an adult! It's so exciting and smells soooo good. I just hope the cat & dog can contain themselves around it. I'm crossing my fingers for some snow so it can really start to feel like Christmas...  All in all, a good Sunday. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J'ai très envie de me frotter contre ta jupe longue !!