Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mixed Inspo








I've been slacking hardcore in the blogsphere world as of late.. been completely uninspired and trying to keep busy in my reality. Not nearly as fun though! I'm looking forward to Spring already, and want to start dressing accordingly. I'm seeing lots of white leather, chains, boxy prints, rose gold jewellery, over the knee boots, clear accessories, bow-ties and menswear inspired shirts and pant suits. I love it all, and feel like I've got a good head start on some of these things. And all my sheer blouses are going nowhere! I'm going to take myself shopping this weekend and hopefully get some nice additions to my dull winter wardrobe because I'm heading to San Diego at the end of next month. Finally some sun!


Connected to Fashion / Stockholm Street Style / Ulrikke Lund / Maffashion

No comments: