Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I would be wearing today..

Baby it's cold outside


TopShop slouchy top, $76
Maison Martin Margiela fur coat, £939
Current/Elliott dark wash jeans, $82
Agent Provocateur sheer underwire bra, $190
Surface To Air knit boots, $317
Marc by marc jacobs jewelry, $175
Aubin Wills cotton shawl
Dorothy Perkins acrylic hat, $14
Labour of Love suede glove, £69
Scott Nichol Thick Rib Sock, $38
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture, $30


Yep this would definitely be my outfit for today's 12 degree weather. Alas, another snow day for me. No clients means no work. It's beautiful and all, but seriously. It needs to melt now because how am I going to ever afford this outfit if I'm not making money?! I'm joking. Kind of. I'm going to at least try and get out and do some sledding or snow building of some sort. I can't be cooped up any longer. Hope everyone else is enjoying their winter wonderland.. 

No comments: